Have you exercised today? Exercise is very important for our body if you want your body always fits and healthy. Nowadays, doing exercises should not only be done in the gym sports center, because you can do it at home by making a special room for exercise. And to do that, you’ll need a perfect home gym setup.
You can either set aside space or also use unused space at home like a shed or garage for doing exercises. A small room that can be transformed into a small exercise room or mini yoga studio. You can use this room as your private space to switch momentarily from the hustle and bustle at home, as well as a place to maintain body fitness.
When you want to make your house a place of sport, then you also need some tools that are used to exercise. Another important that you have to consider the budget for the gym setup that you want to put in your room. Here I would like to explain about some home gym setup that you should have when you want to make your home become a perfect home for doing exercises.
Indoor Cycling Bike
The first home gym setup that you should have in your home is an indoor cycling bike. By using the indoor cycling bike, you do not need to go to the gym or sports center because you can do it at home. This gym setup is very flexible because you can arrange seat as well as the handlebars as you wish. But before you are going to use it, you have to read the guideline or read a manual book.
Below is some Indoor Cycling we recommend:
This bike is a low-cost bike. It’s very easy to assemble, sturdy, and needs minimal maintenance. When the need arises, it’s very easy to move. The brakes may squeak a bit after a while. You could resolve this by oiling the flywheel periodically. You should also make sure to release the tension after riding.
This bike is a good bike, it is sturdy and comfortable. It has the ability to change tension while riding. You should also buy a padded seat cover while you are at it. An imitation sheepskin proves satisfactory for this purpose.
This bike offers a complete cardio workout for those who have a limited space. The versatile seat allows quick height adjustments to fit various users. It has an adjustable resistance that you can use to simulate different terrains. This cycle is built with 14 gauge steel makes it dependable, and lasting exercise bike. After the exercise, just fold the bike and store away hassle-free.
The second home gym setup that you should have in your home is a dumbbell rack. By using a dumbbell, you can enlarge your arm muscles or the chest and abdominal muscles. But before that, you’ll need a dumbbell rack to store those dumbbells for easy use.
Below is some dumbbell rack we recommend:
This dumbbell rack is sturdy up to the listed weight capacity and it is stable on the floor. The ‘parts’ come nicely wrapped and shrink wrapped nuts, bolts and washers kept the project in order. It is a good idea to leave the fasteners a little loose until the pieces are all fitted together since some nudging is required at some point to achieve a proper alignment. Be sure to tighten things then.
Looking at the pictures you might think that it should have a support in the back that would form a triangle on each side. But, with about 950 pounds of dumbells on it, it is still very sturdy. It has 1050 pounds max capacity and it should hold that without a problem. You might prefer an extra support in the back, but it still feels very sturdy as is.
Resistance Band Training
The next home gym setup that you have to put in order to make a perfect home gym setup is resistance band training. Usually, resistance band training product will include the manual guideline book and also the workout DVD that can help you. This gym setup is very flexible which means that you can pack them up into a suitcase. So, this tool is suitable for travel due to the fact that you still can get the benefit even though you do not do your exercises in a gym or sports center.
Below is some resistance band set we recommend:
This resistance band set is versatile and takes up barely any room. It is like having a portable home gym. The door anchor is what makes these bands so great. It has a great quality and the bands are 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 lbs, which is more than most other sets. You can use them alone or stack them for up to 150 lbs of resistance.
This set is of the Highest Quality Silicone and with the 5 different resistant bands. You can use them alone or stacked up to 80 lb resistance. The lowest resistance is 5 lb which is great for those just starting or recovering from an injury or surgery. The hand grips feel nice in your hands and you could quickly change the bands.
Here some tips about the gym exercise that you can do in your home:
- Warming up: Before starting the exercise, you should always warm up first. Why? Because when we do warming up, the muscle temperature will increase, blood rich in nutrients and oxygen will flow to the muscles so it can contract faster and increase muscle strength and speed. You can do warm up with light exercises, such as jogging, light aerobics, and others until your body sweats, and feels hot. Do this about 5-15 minutes.
- Stretching: Do you know that warming and stretching are two different things? Stretching is done after warming up. The goal of the stretching itself is to make the muscles become more flexible when the muscles are already in the “hot” mode.
- Aerobic: Aerobics is an exercise that is done continuously with the help of the flow of music. Actually, there are three kinds of aerobic, that is, Low Impact, High Impact, And Also Mix Impact. This type of exercise is mostly used by women because there is some movement in the aerobics that is intended by women.
- Weightlifting: After doing the exercise that is already mentioned above, you can do weight training. You can use the tool or just use your own body load.
- Cooling down: After doing all the exercises, do not forget to cool down, yes! After spending a lot of energy and sweat, the body needs to rest and return to a state of relaxation. Cool down at the same time as stretching. You can walk casually for 5-10 minutes, be silent and stretch your legs.